Designer and Saree Dry Cleaners in Sterling VA
Delicate, evening, designer labels all need the TLC that we offer in this service from leather patchers to sequences to fully beaded dresses and garments we will attend to over and above our cleaning service to have this garment looking as first time as when you first bought it.
Each garment is hand spotted for stains, then manually dry cleaned under our cleaners care and then it’s ready to be hand pressed by our experienced presser. All this is presented in a plastic hanger with tissue paper and designer plastic ready to wear. Meticulous care is taken throughout this process whether it is be a suit, dress.
Saree Dry Cleaner in Sterling Ashburn Herndon Reston Leesburg VA
Saree has a sentimental value in a woman’s wardrobe. Ask Michelle Obama, she has over 100 Sarees! Purchasing a Saree also involves adding costs of dry cleaning them. To get an original look of Saree and to prevent color bleeding, we utilize our labor intensive custom dry cleaning method. Experienced staff is required to ensure that the luster optical brightness and freshness of saree remains intact.
As a Saree Dry Cleaners, We recommend following tips:
1. If any food spilled on a Saree, do not bloat or try to remove that stain at home. The stain may oxidize and become very difficult if not impossible to remove even by a professional dry cleaners.
2. After wearing a sari, softly brush the dust and dirt out as much as possible. Do not brush silk sari, beads and zaris.
3. Plain cotton saris can be washed at home with cold water. Ideally, you want to hand wash in cold water and then only use the spin cycle in your home washer.
4. Never keep a Sari wet. Use hair dryer and dry the fabric as soon as possible.
5. Never hot press a sari. It will damage the delicate fabric.